Our highly skilled and knowledgeable staff members have a good understanding of the additional services and support that are available from other organisations in Cheshire West and Chester.
At times in our lives, we need to get good, impartial advice, whether it's to resolve a problem or enhance the way we live. The Home Assistance Hub can direct you to the right specialised advice services, which will make sure that your needs are met. Many of these services can be found on our Useful Links page, but you can also get in touch with the Home Assistance Hub to discuss the available options.
Our team can direct you to organisations that can help with such matters as:
- Advice and Advocacy Services e.g. Citizens Advice, Cheshire Centre for Independent Living
- Specialist advice and information services e.g. AgeUK, Alzheimer’s Society, Cheshire Carers Centre, MIND, Deafness Support Network
- Debt Advice and Financial Support Services e.g. Debt Advice Network, Credit Union
- Independent Living and Disability Services e.g. Vale Royal Disability Service, D.I.C.E, Dial House – Chester
- Community Transport e.g. PlusBus
Please contact the Home Assistance Hub for help and advice.